Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2008 Olympic Games

As all of you know this weekend is the start of the 2008 Olympic games in China. I was thinking it would be fun to introduce some of that culture to our children through a couple of books that I found. So here you go, flip through the books and let me know what you think.













TIP: Click on the eyeballs to see a larger version of the books. :)

Let us know about any kid friendly books about China or the Olympics that you have come across.

Thanks to my little sister Brittany for telling me about Lookybook and I also saw Lookybook mentioned on Today's Mama.

2 comments:

Shauntel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauntel said...

Red is a Dragon is a great book for a small look into the Chinese cultrue.

Good Morning China was kind of uninteresting. However the fold out page at the end of the book is a different twist I thought was nice. The pictures are done well - more authentic looking.